Sunday, November 2, 2008
Family Day!!
Saturday November 1st was family day! My dad, mom, James, and Joanna came and so did my Grandma Sharon and My Grandpa and Grandma "D". I do not have any pictures as of now but I might be able to post some later. They got here around 10:30-11:00 and we walk around a bit and went to marbeck commons which is where our cafeteria and a cafe called Bob's and our bookstore is. So I showed them that and then we went into the bookstore and looked around. Then we walked into town and went to a mexican restaurant it was pretty good! Then we came back and I showed them my room and they got to meet my roommate for the first time!(well everyone cept mom and dad who already met her) Then we walked to the baseball field and saw the signs that had the numbers of the baseball players who died in the bus crash a couple years ago. Then we went back to Bob's and sat for awhile and Jimmy played the piano ha ha he played the mario theme song and some of the college guys were watching him ha ha! Then Grandma and Grandpa left. And everybody else came back to my room where we sat and talked for awhile then they left around 4ish! It was a good day! It was fun just spending time with them and showing them around! And spending time with James and Jo! I never knew how much I missed them till they came!! I love them both so much!! Thanks to mom and grandma and grandma and grandpa I think I have enough food to last me till January lol!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a blessing!
Post a Comment