So the other night I was talking to Jordan and she said she wanted a new blog name so I decided I wanted a new one too! I was thinking of some names and one just stuck out to me! Following in His Footsteps because thats what I am trying to do! My favorite thing to do as I walk to classes is look up at the beautiful world God made and reflect how my life would be without Him and I find that without Him I would be nothing!!! He is amazing and my life is about following Him through it all!!! The good and the bad! I also, love knowing that if i have a really bad day that each day is new and I can start all over! It also helps to know that He is always with me guiding my life all I have to do is follow!! :)
So thats the story behind my new blog name!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen to what you said! I love the new name!
Jenna I love your new name and I think its so true about what you said. I want to forever follow in His footsteps too. love yah
Post a Comment