Fri. I left Bluffton at 5:15 with Brooke and Lauren and got home 7ish ate yummy tachos and chilled with my family :)
Sat. I woke up thought about studying but did not then I slept pretty much all day then went to my grandmas at night
Sun. I went to church! I <3
Mon. I slept in a little then did homework then at 3 I went to the Pickle Patch to play with some of my favorite little kids!!!! Then went to Garfeilds with Beth!!! Had lots of fun!!
Tues. I woke up at 7 then did homework then went to the doctors then got my new phone :) then went out to lunch with my daddy :) then went back home finished some homework packed up my things then left to come back to Bluffton!
Heres a few pictures...
Back to classes ewww!! ha ha i dont know if i will ever survive :)
1 comment:
Love your pics! Were you driving when you took those pics? Also I totally remember the days when you come home from college and just sleep!
Post a Comment