Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Tag!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both!!





2. Real tree or Artificial? umm both! ha ha we have had both and I like both I think we are going to have a real one this year but last year we had a Artificial tree





3. When do you put up the tree? umm after Thanksgiving sometime





4. When do you take the tree down? the week or two after Christmas





5. Do you like eggnog? No!





6.Favorite gift received as a child? well i have lots but one i remember is my blue plastic doll house:)


7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad. He never tells us what he wants!!



8. Easiest person to buy for? My little brother hes always ready to tell me something he wants :)



9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes one thats kinda broken that we have had forever and one that my grandma made



10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail them.



11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I am thankful for all my Christmas gifts even if I cant use them :)



12. Favorite Christmas movie? O wow theres so many can I just say I am a HUGE Christmas movie fan!!!



13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I find time!



14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? most likely



15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? twiced bake potatoes, ham and all the other good food!



16. Lights on the tree? yes!!!!! color or white i think we have done both!



17. Favorite Christmas song? I have a lot!! Some are Silent Night, Happy Birthday Jesus, Away in the Major, Jingle Bells, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We travel but not far, each side of my family is about 20 mins. away!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Rudolph, and Commet... thats all I know

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Sometimes we open one Christmas present on Christmas Eve but we mostly open them on Christmas morning

21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crowdeness of stores ha ha im not sure thats a word!

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Our ornaments are all different colors! A lot of them were given to us and have special meaning!


23. What do you want for Christmas this year? I asked for clothes but what I really want is to spend time with my family and friends!! and to remember what Christmas is really about! Jesus!!!

Jordan you should be very proud of me for completing this!! :)

I tagged whoever reads this blog!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I am very proud. Mainly that it didn't take you about a month to finish and post! HAHA! Love yah! :)