I had a relaxing time at home got to watch the game!! Go OSU!!! and hang out with my sweet sister and cousins! :)
Here is a few pictures of Madie,Jo,Allie and I
Now I know some people know about the project I had to go home for...
I had to make a sculpture. It had to be either a person or a animal and it had to be made out of found objects. We were not allowed to buy anything!! So I decided to make a teacher out of all school supplies which because my mom homeschools it was easy to "find" school supplies that she wasnt using!! :)
Here is some pictures of the finsished project!!
I named it the Creative Educator!!
ha ha so this is why I went home for the weekend even though I am going back home tomorrow!! ha ha :)
Jenna Marie!!
1 comment:
LOL!! I love your teacher! That was really good!!! I am impressed
Post a Comment