So its been a pretty good weekend after a stressful week of classes so much homework!! ahhh!!
But this weekend was pretty good!!!
Friday- I had to watch the First Year Seminar Movie It was called the Great Debators is was good a bit long but good!!! After that I went to Bob's with Megan and Lyz. Then after that I play monopoly with pete,ad, and megan! Peter pretty much dominated us all!!
Saturday-I woke up at about 9:30 did some things around the room did a little homework then went to lunch then came back and hung out for a few then went to the football game it was freezing!!!!! We left about half time because we were losing lol we dont usually win lol then i talk to my mom then peter and rachel left for BG to go see rachels best friend they were going for the night so i had the room to myself! Then i took a drive i missed my car!!!! Then i went to dinner, then came back and did a little bit of homework and then i worked out with megan, then i was planning on doing more homework but my RA decides to pound on megans door and tell her to come to bobs and play games and stop being lame and then she came and got me ha ha so we went to bobs for awhile and then i came back and hung around then i went to bed
Sunday- Me and Megan decided to try a new church called Bluffton Baptist but we didnt exactly know where it was and we were about to give up because we could not find it and megans like wait whats that? oh its Bluffton Baptist lol it was a nice service!! the sermon was really good and everyone was very friendly! The pastor spoke on the topic of being a man or women of God. The passage was found in II Kings. After that we came back and had lucnch then I did some more homework( i know i have tons of homework!!!) then talk to dad and then took a 20 min. power nap then I went to dinner and then came back and you guessed it did some more homework and chilled then i went to bob's to work on a group project then came back and then went to Brendell to watch a movie!
So it was a pretty relaxing weekend!!
Four Facts!!!
(1) I do not want this next week to start!!
(2) I wish it was the weekend again!!
(3) 16 days till i get to go home!!!
(4) Not much longer and this semester is over!!!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment