Ha ha enough T's for you!!!
Wow today was crazy but it gave me a insight into what my life is going to be like lol well minus the college part ha ha
I woke up at 6:20 today to get ready for field. I left here at 7:30 and no it does not take me a hour to get ready i do a few other things too! lol
We arrived at Liberty Elementary School at 8:00 then we sign in and head our separate ways! I guess I should tell you who we is ha ha I go to field with two other students one is Chelsea and the other Tyler. Chelsea is in third grade which is upstairs and Tyler is in first which down the hall to the right and I am in kindergarten which is down the hall the left.
Then I walk in expecting to see my teacher but instead I see a unfamiliar face and she had no clue who I was. I thought Oh great substitute! ( I hated substitutes in elementary because they never knew what they were doing) anyways so the class did not behave very well which it is surprising that even kindergartners know when they can act up and get away with it ;)!!
So I checked in the homework and helped the sub and she asked me where everything was lol and though I have been there for a few weeks I had no clue where some of it was!
But I read stories to the kids and graded papers and help kids with their worksheets!
So it was a busy day at school and on top of that I had to come back change and go to class from one to two fifteen then I came back did some homework and then I had to tutor after a long day with kindergartners I don't know how I put up with 6th grade boys O wow! lol but I made it and somehow had patience!! So I have been going non-stop since 6:20 so I am dead tired!!
But the best part about field is the kids there all so cute!! and they call me Ms. Ford and they already trust me after a few weeks. As soon as I walk in they all wave to me its so cute!!! I am so ready to be a teacher but at the same time I can wait for all the stress but my adventure has begun!!!
<3>
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just to encourage you, your first year is the most stressful. After that every year gets easier!
I just have one thing to tell you... I'm glad that it's you going to be the teacher and not me! :) haha Good luck!
Sounds like you're life is a whirl wind! I remember those days! We miss you and can't wait to see you when you come home!
Post a Comment