Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Break!!!!!!!!

Thanksgiving Break was amazing I only wish I was still at home!!
Don't get me wrong I love college and I love my new friends!
But what I don't love is the actual school part lol!
Also I did not get to see many of my friends over break because I am too good for them ha ha j/k that was what Rachel said! but i cannot wait until Christmas break!! JABRO FUN!!!

So this is how I spent my break....
Homework, sleep, eating way too much, spending time with my amazing family, seeing my favorite little friends aka Josie,Jaylen,Brooklyn,and Carson!!,shopping at 5 in the morning with my mom,SISTER,Grandma,Aunt Kim and my cousins!, Dominating in Disney Scene It and Jr. Scene! What can I say I am amazing at those games! If anybody wants to challenge me let me know :), babysitting my amazing little cousins!!!
It was a nice week!!!

Twos weeks till home again!!! Cannot wait!!!

God's directing me but where I do not know........ I will just trust in Him!!

1 comment:

DD said...

I know thanksgiving always goes by too quickly, it is like a taste of what Christmas will be like!