I wish there was a class with that title!!!
My life is so unsettle right now its crazy! Who would of thought that after my first year of college I would feel this way! I think its just the transition from being away to being back home!! But there is a lot of stuff going on in my life and would appreciate the prayers right now!! I'm in the process of getting a job and Ive had some problems so I need to learn to trust my Lord and Savior that he has a plan for me!! Ive just felt super down lately but I know God will be by me every step of the way and I have amazing family and friends to help me out too!!
So in a way I'm in my own class called Trusting 101!!!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is a FABULOUS book you have to read...called Trusting God...it totally changed my views on trials! Plus scripture memory is always great. We are memorizing Ps 27:1, that is a great one for you now. :-)
Post a Comment