Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Work Hard For the Money...

I started my first OFFICIAL job not this past Friday but the Friday before that. I say OFFICIAL because before I worked at Michelle's but I loved working for Michelle at her in home daycare and it wasn't really work it was more fun and I loved playing with the kids!!! However, I am now working at a daycare center let me tell you a lot different from an in home daycare. First there are so many rules and paperwork because its run by the state. It makes me very nervous because I'm afraid I will mess up. Also, I have to memorize all the kids names what their allergic to, their parents names and the two other people who are allowed to pick them up. However, I already love a lot of the kids!!! Even the trouble makers are hard not to love. When they go outside all I hear the whole time is Miss Jenna push me on the swing!! Its so much fun but SO tiring by the time I get home I'm whipped!! The boss is really nice but a little intimidating and all the ladies that work there are super nice I just hope I don't mess something up!! But I am super glad that I found a job for the summer when everyone who is out of work is having a hard time finding one!

In other news I LOVE being home and seeing and spending time with all my family and friends but I do miss my friends at school but it wont be long and I will see them again and they are only a text message, phone call, and face book message away so I talk to them a lot!! :)
God has really been teaching me to trust in Him in many ways! I cant do this without Him!! Sometimes I wish I could talk to Him face to face for just a little bit because I need some advice right now but I know He will help me on His timetable not on mine!
Sometimes I feel like such a chicken I wish I could be braver but with God's help and in time I know I can become braver.

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

1 comment:

Courtney :] said...

I AGREE! I wish we could just hit the coffee shop, and grab a mocha with God. In a sense, I guess we are doing that when we spend quiet time with Him. But, I wish he was right here, right now, walking among us, and that He would give us a how-to booklet on life. Wait, I guess he did: the Bible. Okay, I'm disproving all of my points right now, so I guess I should stop talking.
Good luck with your job! I'm sure you're doing just fine :)