Yes you read that right I am in the home stretch of finishing my first year!!!
I cant believe how fast it went!!
Looking back even though i had some rough times it was a good school year.
I have so many good memories of friends!!
I'm going to miss them a lot over the summer!!
And because Bluffton is a small school and you basically know of everyone its going to be so weird without some of the seniors!!
I'm so glad to be done with the school part however and cant wait to be home for the summer!!
I have learned a lot over this past year however and its made me a stronger person!!
But i would be NO WHERE without my Heavenly Father being there every step of the way!
So these last couple weeks are for studying for finals and spending time with my amazing friends!!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment