So I haven't posted in awhile because I have been really busy with school and other things and its only getting busier being at the end of the school year!! I have 8 days of official class days and one week of exams and I'm done! Can you believe it!! My first year of college over in a flash!!
I would like to fill you in whats been going on since the last time I posted which was a not very fun week!! I am pleased to say after that the weeks got much much better!!! That weekend I brought my really good friend Abby home with me and we went and saw my cousin Nate's musical the seusical!! It was amazing!! My cousin did awesome!! I was so proud of him!! Even Abby my friend was and that was the first time she met him!! So that was a really good weekend!!! Then another week of school which wasn't too bad then after that I came home again for just a night because it was my little brothers birthday!!! I had tons of fun with all my family!! Then I drove back to school because it was our spring formal which was pretty fun when I was home over spring break I found a dress for 5 bucks at deb and it was real cute so that made it even better!! Then during the week we had room draw and me and my roommate Rachel picked where we are living next year!! Then my sister and cousins who were on spring break came and visited me at school which was a blast!! And now I'm home for Easter break and so far its been amazing!! Ive spent time with family and friends!!! and now I'm trying to do homework as you can see its not going so well but I need to focus!! These next couple of weeks are going to be a blur of last minute papers and projects and the last time I get to hang out with a lot of my friends at school even thought I plan on seeing some of them over the summer!!
Well that's whats been going on since my last post!
I would like to fill you in whats been going on since the last time I posted which was a not very fun week!! I am pleased to say after that the weeks got much much better!!! That weekend I brought my really good friend Abby home with me and we went and saw my cousin Nate's musical the seusical!! It was amazing!! My cousin did awesome!! I was so proud of him!! Even Abby my friend was and that was the first time she met him!! So that was a really good weekend!!! Then another week of school which wasn't too bad then after that I came home again for just a night because it was my little brothers birthday!!! I had tons of fun with all my family!! Then I drove back to school because it was our spring formal which was pretty fun when I was home over spring break I found a dress for 5 bucks at deb and it was real cute so that made it even better!! Then during the week we had room draw and me and my roommate Rachel picked where we are living next year!! Then my sister and cousins who were on spring break came and visited me at school which was a blast!! And now I'm home for Easter break and so far its been amazing!! Ive spent time with family and friends!!! and now I'm trying to do homework as you can see its not going so well but I need to focus!! These next couple of weeks are going to be a blur of last minute papers and projects and the last time I get to hang out with a lot of my friends at school even thought I plan on seeing some of them over the summer!!
Well that's whats been going on since my last post!
So I was asked to put some pictures of my spring formal on here and my 5 dollar dress...
2 comments:
Ok I loved the long awaited update....but...very sad there were no pictures, especially of you at your formal or getting ready for it! A girl has got to see the $5 bargain! You gotta love DEB!
I love your dress! Thanks for posting the pictures...I forgot and the all of a sudden I remembered today you said you posted them! You look beautiful!
Post a Comment