Thats right I have four exams down and one left!!! and this semester is over!!!
Memorys of this semester:
Midnight walks
Midnight/early morning food runs and walmart trips
Parrrrrrrk!
Watching more movies then I have watched in my whole life!
INSIDE JOKES!
"Shoes... Shoes... Shoes" ha ha
Singing the Map song from Dora the Explorer in class... well really i was thinking it and Alex started singing it out loud ha ha
"I have seven games a week to go to so I dont have time for you"
Helping Cory do his laundry then getting told to stop and tell him to get his lazy butt down there to do it himself ha ha
Hanging out with Lyz, Megan, Tab and freinds!!!
Hanging out with my amazing roommate,Ad, Pete, Cory, and Megan!!!
Having heart to hearts with Abby!! :)
Things I've learned this semester:
That I don't need to change who I am
That I'm God's daughter and that its all in God's hands
That you can't always depend on someone to say hi to you if you want to say hi to them DO IT!!
That I am meant to be at Bluffton and that I am meant to be a teacher of some kind!
That all my friends back home are amazing and the ones I made here are as well!!
That my family is the best ever!!!!!
Not to worry what people think of me just have fun!!!
To study and do well but not to forget to relax and have fun!!!
To be very thankful for how I was raised and all that I have!!!!
One exam left then.....
Bring on the break!!! :) :) :)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment