Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Day of 2008!!

Here we are on the last day of 2008!! WOW!! 2008 just flew by!!!

I did some things in 2008 I never thought I would do. Like go on a mission trip and have the time of my life and like make it through going to college and making new friends!!!

Even though I had a lot of fun and laughter in 2008 there was still those hard times and without my Heavenly Father I would not of made it!!!

In my devotions today I read from Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 where it talks about that there is a time for everything. A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal... God made a time and season for everything and we cannot do anything to change it.

Though we would rather laugh than weap, dance than mourn, and gain than lose. There is a time for weaping, mourning, and losing as well.

But do not fret because in Joshua 1:9 it says that the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go!!

Even though God doesnt stop the storms in our lives He still loves us and will help us get through them!!! and once we get through them there will be time to laugh, dance and gain again!!!

While I'm sad to see 2008 go I am ready to continue my life as God's daughter!!!

In 2009 I want to be...
an encourager
a mercy shower
a loving daughter to both my Heavenly Father and my parents
a loving and understanding sister
a listener
a friend
a student
a teacher
and much more!!!

But I need to remember "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under Heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1



So here I am going into 2009 Forever Following in His Footsteps!!!!

1 comment:

DD said...

What a recap!! I pray that you will accomplish all those goals in 09! I am so thankful for you!