So I finally gave in and got a blog just for Jordan! I hope your very happy Jordan! :)
I am a student at Bluffton Universtiy majoring in Early Childhood Education!
Sense my day is just beginning today I will write about what I did yesterday.
On Mon. Wed. and Fri. I have four classes. My first class isn't till 10 so its totally awesome! :)
My first class is integrated arts let me tell you the most boring class ever! I almost fell asleep in it yesterday ha ha! I think i stayed up to late over the weekend! Then at 11 I have my intro to teaching class which is better and easier to stay awake in because my professors hilarious! Then I go to lunch. Then FYS which is first year seminar for all the first year students. We are all split into groups and there is 12 sections and we def. have the best section! Everyone hates FYS and everyone in our class loves it ha ha! and during this class i got called a facebook stalker lol high light of my day! Then I have Intro to Biblical Worldview! 2nd most boring class not really what i had in mind when i decided to take it but its required so i have to get through it ha ha! Then i came back and took a nap! Then went to dinner and after that i just hung around in my room cuz i didnt have much hw then I watched a little of dancing with the stars and One Tree Hill! yay i get the channel here! Thanks for explaining things to me Jordan! lol Then I went on our nightly trip to walmart in Bluffton thats something exciting lol!
Then I went to bed!
So that was my blog kinda boring ha ha hopefully they get more exciting!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY JENNA!!! I'm SUPER proud of you! :) I just have one thing to say . . . it's about time! lol If you want a cute layout there is a square on the top left corner and click on that then you can pick one out! Love Yah!!
AWESOME Jenna...you gave in. I can't wait to read about your classes and what you are up to. Why is Walmart always the hang out place when you are a college students. I guess some things never change!
Post a Comment