Me at my desk and if you look closey im on Danielle's blog ha ha Jordan pointed that out.
Adrienne and me hanging out.
Me and Rachel on the way to the park. Look shes taller then me!(I am about one foot taller than Rachel!)

From left to right Megan, Rachel, Adrienne, and Me @ Adriennes house using are lap tops :)
Us girls getting ready to go on a walk at midnight!!
Me Adrienne and Rachel laying in the middle of the road!
ha ha and yes my roomate has an Umbrella She cracks me up!!!
Megan and me!
Rachel me and Adrienne being models! again look what rachel is wearing :)

Rachel and Me hanging in the pit for Peters birthday (we bought him batman cupcakes!!)
Alex, Rachel, and Me!!!
Okay thats it for now tonight we are going to a Mercy Me concert :) can't wait!!!
2 comments:
Cute pics! I told yout hat you'd love this and get addicted! :) Love yah...have fun at the concert!
Oh it looks like you are having a good time! I love that you were onmy blog! LOL! Very nice!!! I also thought the pic of you guys with your laptops was hilarious! Oh how I miss College days!
Post a Comment