So basically I have a month and my first year of collge is over with!! Are you as shocked as I am!?!? I've learned a lot this year about who I am and who I am coming to be. However, I still have a lot to learn!!! And I give all my thanks to God because without Him I am nothing.
These past couple days have been so nice!! All the people from Bluffton finally reappeared!! Yesterday so many people were out!! I found the people :)
Latly I think God has been teaching me how to be humble but confidant in myself which is a hard balance. But Im going to try.
Another day is coming to a close bring on the new one I need a clean slate :)
Thank You God!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe the first year is almost over either. It's insane! Like your new background BTW.
What a breathe of fresh air this was to read. I can tell you are really growing with God! Thank you for sharing. I think it is cool that we are constantly people who are changing! Imagine if we all just stayed the same and never grew! THanks for being so open, honest and humble!
Post a Comment