Monday, February 2, 2009

The Weekends Here!! :D .... There it goes :(.....

I never realized how much I would look forward to the weekends at college!!
I mean the weeks are good but I love to just hang out and relax on the weekends and not have to worry about going to class!!!

This is how I spent my last weekend...
Friday-
After classes Peter, Rachel and I hung out then around 7ish we went to a concert at the University of Findley. The concert was a band that is made up of some of Rachel's friends called the Lawnomes! They were really good!!! But they opened up for a band called More Than Me from New York who I think are just getting started but they were good too!! And what was cool about this concert was it was in the ice rink so you could skate if you wanted to or you could just stand on the ice and listen!! It was cool well literally cool it got a little cold!!!
After the concert we drove to Rachel's and spent the night there!!

Sat.
We woke up, had breakfast consisting of bacon for Peter! He LOVES bacon lol and then we left for Findley to go to the bank and the store with Rachel's parents then Peter Rachel and I went to Adrienne's to see Cory and Adrienne then we went back to school to do this dumb thing called homework!! ha ha

Sun.
Adrienne,Peter,Rachel and I went to St. Johns Mennonite Church to see one of Bluffton's Choirs sing!! The sermon was really good and so was the choir!! Afterwards the church provided lunch for college students. It was real yummy!! Then later that night we went to Adrienne's house for the Super Bowl!!! Which was real fun!! I half watch the game and half played with Grace Adrienne's four year old sister who made me miss working at the daycare and playing with Josie!!

It was a really good weekend!!!
However back to classes and I am writing this post instead of doing homework so I should most likely stop and get back to it!! :)

No comments: