Saturday, January 24, 2009

Asking for Prayer

Last weekend I went home because it was MLK weekend and even though i was suppose to go

to my roommates house for the break i went home because I had to go to the doctors because I

had an infection which is cleared up now. However, when I went home my brother was sick and

he had a bad migraine well he had this migraine for the entire weekend and finally my mom took

him to the emergency room last Sunday and they just told him he had a bad migraine and gave

him some medicine. Well he continued to have headaches every day and then my mom took him to

our family doctors and he told him he thought something was wrong and he needed tests. So, he

went and got tests done and they found a tumor behind his right eye which is causing the

migraines and also his lazy eye. They said they thought maybe he had this tumor since he was 8

years old so hes had it for 13 years maybe but because of this they do not think its cancerous. I


am trying to trust God with all this but its really hard!! I just hope he will be all right! He has an

appointment with a neurologist in March. So I would appreciate prayers for him!!

2 comments:

DD said...

Josh talked to Josh today and we are praying!!

Jordan said...

I feel the exact same way. I'm really trusting in God now but if something were to happen or it was to get worse I would be struggling. I'm really hoping, for all of us, that our faith grows stronger throughout this whole ordeal. Love you Jenna! =]